Terms and Conditions
1. All Bookings are considered provisional until the deposit of £500 is paid and a confirmation email is sent confirming receipt. All Deposits are non-refundable when a cancellation is made less than 4 weeks prior to a booking.
2. Full Payment and Clearance is Due 21 days before the function date.
3. The Hog Roast site must be at least a 3 metres by 3 metres level area with access to a 13 amp plug power supply.
4. Pets and Children must be kept under control at all times. Pets are not allowed to enter the Roasting / Serving area and no person is allowed into the Roasting area without the permission of the Hog Roast Chef.
5. We require access to Hot and Cold running water for hand washing and equipment cleaning.
6. We have 3rd Party Public Liability Insurance Cover and a lot of our Terms and Conditions are required by this cover. Please ask to see a copy.
7. We require Vehicle Access to deliver and remove our equipment and ask for your assistance to ensure this is possible.
8. When a booking is made we agree a serving time within reason and we would ask you to keep to your serving time or we might have to charge extra.